25Gb/s CWDM 10km SFP28 Optical Transceiver
- Hot Pluggable SFP+ MSA package
- 3by, SFF-8431, SFF-8432 compliant
- Up to 10km transmission on 9/125um 652 SMF
- Up to 25.78Gb/s data links
- Uncooled CWDM DFB and PIN receiver
- With Built-in CDR
- 25Gb/s high speed electrical interface
- 2-wire serial interface with Digital Diagnostic
- +3.3V power supply
- Power consumption less than 5W
- Operating case temperature:
0 to +70 ℃ Commercial Level
-40 to +85 ℃ Industrial Level
- Duplex LC Receptacle
- ROHs-6 compliant
- 78Gb/s single lane 100GE LR4 and 25GE Ethernet
- Data Center Intra-connection
- eCPRI and CPRI, etc
GWorld Opto's GTR7SPP2LCXX CWDM DFB transceivers are designed for use in 25G Ethernet links, eCPRI and CPRI, and Fiber Channel, etc, and it can support max-rate to 25.78Gb/s. Digital diagnostics are available via 2-wire serial interface as specified in the SFF-8472.
The transceiver's designs are optimized for high performance and cost efficiency to provide customers the best solutions for Wireless, Datacom and Telecom applications.
The transceiver is RoHS-6 compliant and lead-free per Directive 2002/95/EC.
25G CWDM 10km SFP28_GTR7SPP2LCXX Overview.pdf